Weight Watchers Live Facebook Chat: WW Tech Tips for my Egglettes! I was trying to figure out what to call you guys and Egg Heads just didn’t seem quite right. So this Momma Egg decided to get you Egglettes tech tip saavy so you never miss an egg tip, treat or treasure. Sit back and relax while you watch, everything is typed up here for you to print, share and most importantly USE!
- Thanks for watching and please remember to Like, Share, Comment and especially Subscribe so I can do more helpful Weight Watchers videos! These are the transcriptions from tonight’s chat about my WW Polenta vs Grits! with Smart Points listed. As always these are available on Facebook, YouTube and on my blog ifyouhaveanegg.com
- First things first, these are LIVE video chats when they are recorded so yes, I talk to people when they ask questions!
- Please remember to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe on Facebook and YouTube so I can keep making more of these Chats and easy recipe videos!
- Remember, my other chats are available on ifyouhaveanegg.com or on YouTube search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
- Thank you for all your ideas for future chats!!!
- This last week I had to go to St Louis for some software training for my granite shop…so much fun at Karan C’s house but man that chick stays up late hahaha! Hopefully I’m coherent during this chat 🙂
- We had so much fun playing with Karan’s Instant Pot…and we broke it out of the box and started playing LIVE!! Talk about being under pressure to perform…get it…pressure…Instant Pot…yep, I’m tired. So guess what? We successfully hard boiled/cooked 6 eggs!
- We played at Dierbergs and Schnucks grocery stores in St Louis and found a few things that we don’t have here in Knoxville.
- Enlightened Sweet Cinnamon Roasted Broad Beans, 1 oz = 2 SP
- Enlightened Wasabi Roasted Broad Beans, 1 oz = 2 SP (these are not for the faint of heart hehehe, let’s just say my sinuses are clear now)
- Skinny Pop Pepper Jack, 3 cups = 5 SP
- We also played at HuHot Mongolian Grill!
- Karan asked “why do I know when the chat is on sometimes and sometimes I don’t?” If You Have an Egg Page vs If You Have an Egg Group…so what’s the difference?
- The If You Have an Egg – A Weight Watchers Journey PAGE is a public page. Anyone can visit it, see it, participate, this is a PUBLIC page. This is the one with the pictures of a few chats in the cover photo. This is where the live chats are! You need to click on: Follow, Check See First, Check On and Like the Page. You need to have the settings on “See First” and “On” to get the notifications. If you have friends you want to join just click on Share. You can share on your timeline, in another group, directly to friends, etc. Please share!
- While you are on the PAGE go to:
- Photos to see all the recent photos posted to the public page. If you are in the index card swap this is where you will see notification when I get your cards. We have people participating from like 5 or 6 different groups, WW Connect, etc so I will only post them here. This is also where I will post when I send your cards back out!
- Next click on VIDEOS and you will be able to see all the videos we’ve made AND if we are LIVE there will be a little blinking red LIVE square in the upper left. I get asked a lot why some comments have white thumbs and some don’t. The ones with the white thumbs are during the live chat only. . If you want to SHARE the videos you can click the LIVE one while you watch or some of the older ones too!
- Posts are where you can go quickly find the most recent posts without having to scroll through
- There is a pinned post to the top of the page (see the little pin) which is always pinned/stuck to the top of the page which is our list of most current chats and videos. If you want to SHARE the videos you can click the LIVE one while you watch or some of the older ones too!
- The Community link is where we can see what others have posted to the group
- Go to the Events link to see what Events are coming up, and if you click on the Event it will notify you!
- The If You Have an Egg…A Weight Watchers Support Group is a CLOSED group. This is a private place for us WW’ers to go and feel safe. No bickering, no fighting, nothing but support, love and lifting each other up. I get to choose who comes and who goes. This is a place away from prying eyes like family members, coworkers, things you don’t want to ask or talk about in public. We take prayer requests, cry over lost pets, and hug each other when we eat doughnuts. Got it? I will kick you out if you can’t be nice. Easy way to remember, the group is purple and says SUPPORT GROUP. Soooo this is a CLOSED group and you must request to join. There are three questions to answer and those help me know you are a real person, not a robot, you will be accepted faster. If you don’t answer them you risk delaying your entry…we are over 4,000 members now so I have to be cautious. I’m the only admin, please answer the questions and be patient…it’s just me! Gracias! Also this is never where the live chat is…that’s back on the page.
- Soooo Facebook Group is join by request acceptance only / Facebook Page is open to the public. Group no live chat, Page yes live chat
- YouTube – you can go to the chats always on YouTube! The cover photo for YouTube looks just like the Page because it is also public. You can search IFYOUHAVEANEGG and it should pull up all the WW If You Have an Egg Chats and the first one should be the Playlist of all the videos to date. If you click on Playlist you can watch them all in order and binge watch The Egg hahaha. If you have a YouTube account you can subscribe, make your own playlists, etc. If you are watching as a guest you can still watch all you want, you just can’t like, share, comment and save on a playlist. I really really appreciate when you Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe!!
- The Blog – ifyouhaveanegg.com this is where I journal all my recipes, the chats, the transcripts for the chats, details of new things, etc. It always has the three most current at the top. There is a Click Here for More New Recipes and you can search by category. If there are links to other recipes from within the post it will take you straight there. My Story is found here! http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?page_id=9 I have been a WW for 24+ years and got to goal in 2014, Lifetime for going on three years and counting! If you scroll over the pictures you can save these recipes and meal ideas to your Yummly Box, Pinterest, Twitter, you can Print, share on Facebook, etc
- Pinterest! Oh my gosh if you’re not using this as a resource tool you have to start! You can sort your ideas by points values, meals, shopping guide items, recipes and more! My boards are dividing by Smart Point values so go to pinterest.com/ifyouhaveanegg to find out more and to grab my pins!
- Instagram find me at @ifyouhaveanegg
- WW Connect find me at @scrapnstamp or #ifyouhaveanegg
- Last but not least, my App! Yes I do charge for the app. I have invested over $1,500 in development and there are monthly fees not to mention the time to keep it all updated. But the $2.99 is ONE TIME. You get all the Egg benefits for on low price and never pay again. Available for Android and Apple. If you are on an iPad though you have to switch it to “iPhone only” for some bizarre reason. You only buy once on Apple for both devices. Use the three lines in the upper left corner to bring down the menu to find the chats on YouTube, New Recipes, 7 Day Meal Plans, Shopping Guides (Trader Joe’s, Aldi, Whole Foods, National Brands, Girl Scout Cookies, Halloween Candy, Costco)
- Additional Resources: whether you are doing WW Online, attending meetings, or just gleaning what you can from us you have resources! Use the recipes and meal ideas in your weekly from the meeting. Search hashtags like #weightwatchers on social media to get some great ideas. If you are using ETools you can scan, track, keep up with favorite foods and ideas. Or if you like pen and paper grab a paper track every week. My daughter Kc likes to journal and they are so much fun with pretty markers and *squeal* stickers! Resources from moi:
- I use index cards to keep a written record that I can touch, see, carry with me and then sort by Smart Points Value. If it’s a real I post it in a printable version on the blog: ifyouhaveanegg.com I can also sort these and know what my points are going to be for the day. Bu-bam…7 sets of cards = 7 days = you guessed it…home base for me
- If You Have an Egg Social Media for FREE and sharable food, meal and recipe ideas!
- Blog: ifyouhaveanegg.com and go to “click here for more great recipes” to see categories grouped by Smart Points
- Pinterest (my SP ideas grouped by points per board!): pinterest.com/ifyouhaveanegg
- Instagram: @ifyouhaveanegg
- Facebook Page(open to the public): https://www.facebook.com/ifyouhaveanegg/
- Facebook Closed Support Group (closed group, only viewable by members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/113471572340708/
- Facebook Closed Meatless Meals Group (closed group, only viewable by members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/487742901407108/
- My App: available for Apple and Android in your app store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG (if you are on an iPad you have to search by iPhone only even though you are on an iPad…no reason why). The app has Shopping Guides divided by store (Trader Joe’s, Aldi, Costco, etc) and then by Smart Points. Only have 3 Smart Points and you’re in the middle of the Cookie Butter aisle at Trader Joe’s? No problem, open up the App, touch Trader Joe’s and the scroll to 3 Smart Points…tada! App categories include:
- Shopping Guides with Smart Points (and most have complete nutritional information listed)
- Trader Joes
- Sams (coming soon!)
- Whole Foods
- National Brands (Kroger, Meier, Ingles, Dollar Tree, Target, etc)
- Halloween Candy
- Girl Scout Cookies
- Convenience Stores (coming soon!)
- Eating Out (work in progress)
- My Top Pantry Picks (Top 5, Top 25, Top 100!)
- Easy Meal Ideas with Smart Points
- New Recipes with Smart Points
- YouTube chats, recipes and ideas on the Go!
- Direct Link to the blog so you can check more recipes On The Go!
- Shopping Guides with Smart Points (and most have complete nutritional information listed)
****Don’t forget…if you want to see more helpful Live Chats and easy WW Recipe videos be sure to Like, Share, Subscribe and Comment!****
Thank you again, this is my happy relaxing time with you guys each week. To find more information, see the other chats or get my FREE recipes and meal ideas remember to visit me:
*On Facebook on the If You Have an Egg Page or in my group
*My blog: www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
*On my app: available in the Apple iTunes or Google Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*Pinterest: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*YouTube: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
See you next week J