Weight Watchers Live Facebook Chat: Easy WW Breakfast Ideas! Whether you can have a leisurely meal to start the day at home or need to grab something and head out the door…let’s talk about Smart Point Friendly picks to get your motor running!
These are the transcriptions from tonight’s chat about WW Easy Breakfast Ideas with Smart Points listed. As always these are available on Facebook, YouTube and on my blog www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
- First things first, these are LIVE video chats when they are recorded so yes, I talk to people when they ask questions!
- Please remember to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe on Facebook and YouTube so I can keep making more of these Chats and easy recipe videos!
- Side note! I was thinking about how to have a Bingo or Scavenger Hunt game because I love my games! You all could make up your own cards with words you think I’m going to say and you could mark off your squares to play?
- Sorry I scared some of you last week…you DO NOT HAVE to refrigerate your Bragg Nutritional Yeast. I do put in the fridge because our cabinets stay so warm. Keep it in a cool dark place
- If we ever do have a retreat I promise to make breakfast for you J
- We did not talk about Weggos tonight but those are a GO TO BREAKFAST for me! Since we had just done an entire chat I thought I better pick some different things. If you missed the Weggo chat check out the link here http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1977 and don’t forget to see my recipes on the blog ifyouhaveanegg.com (search Weggo) or on my App (in your app store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
- Happy Mother’s Day Everyone! We started our day at Cracker Barrel and I had the new Good Morning Breakfast: 2 scrambled egg whites, 2 turkey sausages, sliced tomatoes, fresh fruit, cheese grits = 11-12 Smart Points
- Mother’s Day walk with Accountabilibuddy was 15,000 steps buh-bam!
- Find this later on the blog, here, on YouTube…see details below, no need to try and take notes…just sit back and releax
- My daughter Kc knows of my love for avocado and got me a Holy Guacamole super cute t-shirt for Mother’s Day! And a new Teami Tumbler with Flamingos, Watermelon, and Pineapple! (If you order tonight use code EGGMOM at checkout)
- For super easy ideas on the go you can always use my app: Easy Meal Ideas broken down into Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snack, etc by Smart Points
- Make note cards, keep a list, doodle ideas…keep them close and within reach <3
- Keep some basics on hand!
- Tea, coffee, etc. I drink Skinny Tea (teamiblends.com use discount EGGMOM today before midnight at checkout!)
- Eggs – 2 SP
- Egg Whites – ¼ cup = 0 SP
- Pre-hardboiled eggs – 2 SP
- Spinach (or other sturdy greens like Cruciferous Crunch) – 0 SP
- Mushrooms – 0 SP
- Nutritional Yeast- 1 Tbsp = 0 SP
- Other Veggies like tomatoes, peppers – 0 SP
- Non stock spray – 0 SP
- Unsweetened almond or soy milk – ½ cup = 0 to 1 SP
- Ground cinnamon – 0 SP
- Grits – 1 pkt = 3SP
- Some kind of fruit – 0 SP
- Kodiak or other high protein pancake mix – ½ cup = 5 SP
- Low Fat Greek Yogurt – 2SP
- Bananas & clementines are great for grab and go! – 0 SP
- Kirkland Bacon Crumbles (Costco) – 1 Tbsp = 1 SP
- Assorted Protein Bars – 4 to 6 SP (if you order NuGo Slim at nugonutrition.com remember to use discount code WEIGHT15 at checkout for a 15% discount)
- Bacon: Applegate Sunday Bacon, Aldi Appleton Farms Uncured Bacon, Trader Joes Uncured Bacon – 1 SP (question about what is uncured: bacon without added chemicals is considered uncured)
- Nutritional Yeast (Bragg or Trader Joe’s) – 1 Tbsp = 0 SP
- Olive Oil Non Stick Spray for savory foods / Coconut Non Stick Spray for sweet foods
- Trader Joe’s Multigrain O’s – 1 cup = 4 SP
- Trader Joe’s Maple Pecan Granola Cereal – 2 Tbsp = 2SP
- Simply Nature Pumpkin & Flax Granola – 2 Tbsp = 1 SP / ¼ cup = 3SP from our Aldi Chat XXXX
- Trader Joe’s Reduced Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas – 1 tortilla = 1 SP
- Light & Fit Greek Yogurt – 2 SP
- Babybel Cheese – 1 SP
- Quaker Cheese Grits – 1 packet = 3 SP
- Use “tools” from around the house or simple solutions. I use a super simple egg poacher that I found at Bed Bath & Beyond…don’t forget your coupon! Also lids from old containers can make good bread and biscuit cutters J
- Runny Poached Egg – 2 minutes
- Firm Poached Egg – 4 minutes
- Hardboiled Poached Egg – 6 minutes
- Use your container lid cutter to cut the center out of a piece of light bread, pop it in a skillet coated with non stick spray, heat and add an egg for Eggs In a Nest, Toad in the Hole or Karen says they call them Popeyes!
- Yogurt, frozen blueberries and 2 Tbsp Pumpkin & Flax Granola – 3 SP (this idea is on my Pinterest board and on my App)
- 2 Babybel Light + Nutritional Yeast + Fresh Basil + 1 Tbsp crumbled bacon + fruit = 4 SP (this idea is on my Pinterest board and on my App)
- 1 cup Trader Joe’s Multigrain O’s + 2 Tbsp Trader Joe’s Maple Granola + 1 banana + ½ cup unsweetened almond milk = 6 SP (this idea is on my Pinterest board and on my App)
- 1 Trader Joe’s Reduced Carb Whole Wheat Tortilla + 1 serving my Secret Recipe Scrambled Eggs (visit App additions\Secret Recipe Scrambled Eggs.htm) + spinach = 3 SP
- Cinnamon Sugar Wedges Recipe (visit App additions\Cinnamon Sugar Wedges.htm) – 1 SP per serving
- 1 hardboiled egg sliced + Nutritional Yeast + 1 Tbsp crumbled bacon + fruit = 3 SP
- 2 poached eggs + Nutritional Yeast + fruit = 4 SP
- Kodiak Cakes lots of recipes on my blog, on Pinterest, on WW Connect, etc!
- Secret Recipe Scrambled Eggs – 2 SP (the fluffiest eggs you will ever make!) find the recipe here: App additions\Secret Recipe Scrambled Eggs.htm
- Egg Mugs – 3 to 5 SP depending on add ins. I use little containers to prep add ins. Use the Secret Recipe Scrambled Eggs recipe App additions\Secret Recipe Scrambled Eggs.htm or egg whites for the egg portion. Visit my blog ifyouhaveanegg.com and search EGG MUG or go to the IFYOUHAVEANEGG app for several ideas!
- Cheese Grits…yummy with sautéed shrimp, or any egg mug ingredients, or sometimes I splurge and add Palmetto Cheese! Of course I always add Nutritional Yeast. After you have prepped any non grit ingredients then dump the packet of grits on top and hold your hats…..use our Kuerig! Put the bowl under your Kuerig, no pod, open and close the lid to let it know you just want water, 4 oz of hot water on top, stir….bada bing bada boom!
- Easy Breakfast Casserole: recipe is here! Easy Breakfast Casserole…so easy and only 3 Smart Points per serving! Freeze great, let them cool first. Great for a crowd
- Banana Chocolate Oatmeal Muffins 4 SP each from Drizzle Me Skinny! That recipe is an app only so you will have to go to her app to find the exact one (app is available in the Apple of Android store search Drizzle Me Skinny) or this is the Peanut Butter version….yummm! These held up very well in the fridge and were good warm and cold! http://drizzlemeskinny.com/peanut-butter-chocolate-banana-oatmeal-muffins/
- Bacon Egg Cups: recipe is coming soon….so easy and you get to use the bread circle cut out for the Eggs in a Basket idea! Find the recipe here Bacon Egg Cups
****Don’t forget…if you want to see more helpful Live Chats and easy WW Recipe videos be sure to Like, Share, Subscribe and Comment!****
Thank you again, this is my happy relaxing time with you guys each week. To find more, see the other chats or my recipes and remember to visit me:
*On Facebook on the If You Have an Egg Page or in my group
*My blog: www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
*On my app: available in the Apple iTunes or Google Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*Pinterest: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*YouTube: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG