As most of you already know, my mother added years to her life by changing her diet to strict vegan. Her choice was for health reasons and she went at it with a vengeance. I’m not vegan, not even vegetarian but many meals I just don’t include meat. I’m not against it, I just don’t think we need it every meal. Or for that matter even every day.
You don’t have to eat meat to survive. But some days bacon makes everything better, know what I mean?
So you decide. Is it gonna be Meatless Monday? Or is it Bacon Thursday tonight?
- 1 serving my recipe Air Fryer Candy Corn (find recipe here), 3 SP
- 2 slices watermelon, 0 SP
- 1 serving Air Fryer Asparagus (find recipe here), 0 SP
- 1 serving Quick & Cheesy Mashed Potatoes (recipe coming soon), 5 SP
- Total = 8 Smart Points
- 1 serving my recipe Bacon Wrapped Air Fryer Corn (find recipe here), 4 SP
- Sliced watermelon, 0 SP
- 2 servings Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (find recipe here), 2 SP
- 3 Brazi Bites, 4 SP
- Total = 10 Smart Points