Pudding Drop Cookies: 1 WW Freestyle Smart Point per serving
When life give you dribs and drabs...make cookies!
As I write this I'm sitting in an airport waiting to board a plane for Las Vegas. Fun right? We've been Vegas a million times...for a million tradeshows...but hubby makes it a fun trip every single time. Except this time, his tradeshow was the week before mine this year! How does that even happen? He returned on Friday night and I'm headed out there today. Bummer.
But since John is home alone I didn't want to leave my "good food" in the fridge because let's face it, he's not going to eat it without me there. He's a good husband but if the food doesn't appear on a plate it doesn't exist hahaha.
I only make these 6 cookies at a time. A) because they are so yummy they are dangerous for me in larger amounts. B) we haven't let them sit around long enough to know whether or not they will keep!
Serving Size = 2 cookies / 1 Freestyle Smart Point per serving
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp any flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Jell-O pudding mix
- zero point flavoring add ins like: instant espresso with chocolate pudding, 1 tsp powdered sugar with pistachio, cinnamon with butterscotch pudding
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp water
- mix all ingredients with a fork until moist
- preheat oven to 350 (we're going to try in the air fryer when I get back!)
- using a Tablespoon measuring spoon scoop out dough into 6 even scoops
- place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet
- bake for 10 minutes
- remove from oven and allow to sit until completely cool. these are very soft so let them cool completely or they will fall apart
- Enjoy...you don't even have to share because all six would only be 3 Smart Points!