Weight Watchers Live Facebook Chat: Trader Joe’s Top 25! Wow this was a hard one…I have so many more favorites but managed to narrow it down to these 25. I did take some create license and combine a few to make one vote, but I LOVE Trader Joe’s and it was hard to pick just these few!
These are the transcriptions from tonight’s chat about my WW Trader Joe’s Top 25 with Smart Points listed. As always these are available on Facebook, YouTube and on my blog www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
- First things first, these are LIVE video chats when they are recorded so yes, I talk to people when they ask questions! and yes sometimes the chat just abruptly ends and I have to start over…sorry but it is live and unedited 🙂
- Please remember to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe on Facebook and YouTube so I can keep making more of these Chats and easy recipe videos!
- Thank you for letting me take a break last week, we had so much fun on my 50th Birthday Trip to Marineland to be a Dolphin Trainer for a Day! If you have hours on your hands to sift through pics of dolphin noses to flukes and everything in between I have posted over 200 pics from the trip J
- My first three trips to TJ were not as pleasant and I almost gave up…read how I Found My Inner Joe here!
- I will try my best to follow the Chat but here is the list of my Trader Joe’s Top 25 with Smart Points! (I did not retype Trader Joe’s in front of all products but they are ALL TJ brand)
- TJ Uncured Dry Rubbed Bacon, 1 slice = 1SP (I use this in my Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe)
- Fresh Fruits & Veggies (many of them organic!) – if they don’t say pre-washed I use the Trader Joes Fruit & Veggie Wash. I use the corn in my Candy Corn recipe
- Ciabatta Rolls, 75 grams = 5 SP (they also have Ciabatta Demi Baguettes)
- Savory Thin Edamame Chips, 38 chips = 3SP
- Multigrain O’s Cereal, 1 cup = 4 SP
- Just the Clusters Maple Pecan Granola, 2 Tbsp or 1/8 cup = 2 SP (amazing in yogurt or my baked apple recipes)
- Meal Idea! 1 cup Multigrain O’s + 2 Tbsp Maple Pecan Granola + ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + bananas or strawberries = 6 SP
- Sriracha & Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce, 2 Tbsp = 3 SP
- Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce, 2 Tbsp = 4 SP
- Reduced Carb Whole Wheat Tortillas, 1 tortilla = 1 SP (use for sandwich roll ups, Weggo pizzas, and my Cinnamon & Sugar Wedges recipe
- Coconut Oil Spray, 1 spray = 0 SP (great on sweet items instead of butter flavored or olive oil non stick spray)
- Frozen French Green Beans, 1 cup = 0 SP (these are a HUGE hit in my Down To Earth Green Beans recipe)
- Chili Lime Chicken Burgers, 1 burger = 3 SP
- Cold Brew Coffee, 0 SP
- Tarte Au Brie Pizza, ½ pizza = 12 SP
- Tomato Feta Soup, 1 cup = 5 SP
- Sauerkraut with Pickled Persian Cucumbers, 2 Tbsp = 0 SP
- Riced Cauliflower & Riced Broccoli, 1 cup = 0 SP (skinnytaste.com has the best selection of riced recipes!)
- Mountain Spring Water, 0 SP and so inexpensive!
- Meatless Meatballs (they have tons of meatless options), 6 balls = 3 SP
- Medium Frozen Cooked Shrimp, 3 oz = 1 SP (I use these in my Shrimp & Grits recipe)
- Cage Free Hardboiled Eggs, 1 egg = 2 SP
- Cage Free Egg Whites, 2 Tbsp or 1/8 cup = 0 SP
- Artichoke & Jalapeno Dip, 2 Tbsp = 2 SP (see my Jalapeno Artichoke Cheesy Bacon Flatbread / Ciabatta recipe)
- Sriracha Ranch Dressing, 2 Tbsp = 3 SP
- Goddess Dressing, 2 Tbsp = 4SP
- Fat Free Sour Cream, 2 Tbsp = 0 SP
- Fat Free Ricotta Cheese, 1 Tbsp = 0 SP (I use these in all my Weggos, Egg Mugs, etc see my Cinnamon Sugar French Toast Weggo recipe)
- Fat Free Feta Cheese, 1 oz or 1 Tbsp = 0 SP (so good on a salad!)
- Drink Idea: 2 cups crushed ice + ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk + 1 Tbsp sugar free caramel syrup (not from TJ) + a whole lotta TJ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate = 1 SP
- Meal Idea: 1 cup Tomato Feta Soup + 1 Ciabatta toasted with non stick olive spray and bread dipping seasoning + Nutritional Yeast = 10 SP. Pair with a salad and bu-bam!
- Meal Idea: Meatless Meatballs + Sriracha BBQ = approximately 5 SP depending on how much BBQ sauce you use. Add 1 Ciabatta cut open faced for a meatball sub at only 10 SP!
- All Trader Joe’s Meal Idea!! my Jalapeno Artichoke Cheesy Bacon Flatbread / Ciabatta (Ciabatta) recipe + a salad made from baby spinach, Cruciferous Crunch, sliced baby portabella mushrooms, sliced strawberries, 1 Tbsp Fat Free Balsamic, 1 Tbsp Fat Free Feta Cheese = 12 SP
****Don’t forget…if you want to see more helpful Live Chats and easy WW Recipe videos be sure to Like, Share, Subscribe and Comment!****
Thank you again, this is my happy relaxing time with you guys each week. To find more, see the other chats or my recipes and remember to visit me:
*On Facebook on the If You Have an Egg Page or in my group
*My blog: www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
*On my app: available in the Apple iTunes or Google Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*Pinterest: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*YouTube: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
See you next week!