Weight Watchers Live Facebook Chat #42:
“Well it’s about time!” Master Your Time / Time Management
December 10th will be our 50th chat…can you believe it? Let’s do something fun!
If someone looked at your calendar would they be able to tell what is most important to you? Do you schedule the things that really matter? I hope you joined us tonight at 8pm for Weight Watchers Chat # 42…Well it’s about time!
Don’t forget, there is no need to take notes, I’ll do all the transcribing for you 👍🏼! Sit back and relax while you watch, everything is typed up here for you to print, share and most importantly USE!
(Disclaimer: I am not a professionally trained WW Leader nor am I employed or currently paid by Weight Watchers or Weight Watchers International. I’m just another lover and believer in this program and want to give and get support along this journey. Any mention of the terms Smart Points, Beyond the Scale, or Weight Watchers are copyright Weight Watchers International and subject to their copyright terms. This is a LIVE chat format so I will be interacting with the viewers who make it live on Sunday night. If you were not able to join us on Sunday maybe next time!)
- Thanks for watching and please remember to Like, Share, Comment and especially Subscribe so I can do more helpful Weight Watchers videos! These are the transcriptions from tonight’s chat about my Nutritional Yeast! with Smart Points listed. As always these are available on Facebook, YouTube and on my blog ifyouhaveanegg.com
- First things first, these are LIVE video chats when they are recorded so yes, I talk to people when they ask questions!
- Please remember to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe on Facebook and YouTube so I can keep making more of these Chats and easy recipe videos!
- Remember, my other chats are available on ifyouhaveanegg.com or on YouTube search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
- Thank you for all your ideas for future chats!!!
*It’s been a while since I’ve shared any new food finds during a chat. The Aldi we went to today is undergoing an open store remodel so I only came away with snacks:
-(Publix, not Aldi) Snyder’s Wholly Cheesey Crispy Baked Crackers Smoked Gouda Flavor, 28 crackers = 4 SP
-Fit & Active Caramel Rice Cakes, 8 cakes = 2 SP
-Simply Nature Baked Pea Snack, 1 oz = 3 SP
-Deutsche Kuche Muesli Salted Pretzel bar, 1 bar = 4 SP / Marzipan bar, 1 bar = 5 SP
(if you attend a physical meeting be sure and always pick up your Weekly! If you miss a week ask your leader for the copy from the previous week, they have valuable information, yummy recipes and usually coupons!!! If you are online only the Weekly is in digital form via your e-newsletter or when you log in under Weekly Topic (weightwatchers.com/weeklytopic)
“Well, it’s about time!” Master Your Time / Time Management
If you attend meetings you should receive a Weekly, please be sure and take one! If you miss a meeting, your leader should have extras from at least the week prior and maybe farther back. If you are online only you can find out the weekly meeting topic in your e-newsletter or when you log in look for the Weekly Topic.
*****This is Chat #42! Can you believe it? Maybe we should do a giveaway at Chat #50, what do you think?****
*If you make plans to attend a physical weekly meeting or our unofficial “meeting” on Sunday night for the chat you are mastering an hour out of your week…good job!
*How do you keep up with your important To Do items?
*If someone took your calendar out of your purse would they know what things are most important to you? What things you don’t miss, won’t miss, make sure you carve out time just for you?
-errands and doc appointments for parents
-teacher meetings and school events
-But do you include things like watching tv? Playing on the internet? Whatever the current social media game is? Probably not…
*I want you to start treating your calendar like a check book…try to write down and even plan every single thing. Don’t just write down the big things! You have to record the little “time suckers” into your “time checkbook” to see where it’s going. Just like if you were running short on money for your car payment you would review your check book and see what was going on. If you saw too many $5 coffees you could switch to 3 days a week, and plan more from home. Same thing! If you are habitually running out of time you may find in your “time checkbook” register that you are leaking time in areas that aren’t really important to you
*In this week’s Weekly the activity was divided into four areas…I only used three but I think it’s important for you to take a minute to review and see how they fit (or don’t!)
-Orzo pasta represented my “life’s little extra”
~binge watching movies or tv (while we were watching Harry Potter I did squats and arm exercises!)
~playing with new recipes
-Rotini pasta represented my “valuable self care things”
~going to the store
~talking to a friend (I combine this with my walks with Karen)
~our chat (I changed some things about our format to save almot 7 hours a week)
-the sugar cone represented my “importants/musts”
~purchasing, preparing and making healthy meals (if John’s not home I use Kroger Click List. For planning I use my index cards,
~walking (I started getting up an hour early and then scheduling my afternoon walks with Karen)
~my Tues WW meeting (no one schedules anything for me on Tues!)
~tracking meals (I am adding tracking into my must do column in my time management checkbook!
*So! This week, take some time to make your jar, make your list, and most importantly make some time for you! I’d love to hear what’s in your time checkbook…please comment here or in the Facebook Chat!
Where else can you find The Egg?
- YouTube – you can go to the chats always on YouTube! The cover photo for YouTube looks just like the Page because it is also public. You can search IFYOUHAVEANEGG and it should pull up all the WW If You Have an Egg Chats and the first one should be the Playlist of all the videos to date. If you click on Playlist you can watch them all in order and binge watch The Egg hahaha. If you have a YouTube account you can subscribe, make your own playlists, etc. If you are watching as a guest you can still watch all you want, you just can’t like, share, comment and save on a playlist. I really really appreciate when you Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe!!
- The Blog – ifyouhaveanegg.com this is where I journal all my recipes, the chats, the transcripts for the chats, details of new things, etc. It always has the three most current at the top. There is a Click Here for More New Recipes and you can search by category. If there are links to other recipes from within the post it will take you straight there. My Story is found here! http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?page_id=9 I have been a WW for 24+ years and got to goal in 2014, Lifetime for going on three years and counting! If you scroll over the pictures you can save these recipes and meal ideas to your Yummly Box, Pinterest, Twitter, you can Print, share on Facebook, etc
- Pinterest! Oh my gosh if you’re not using this as a resource tool you have to start! You can sort your ideas by points values, meals, shopping guide items, recipes and more! My boards are dividing by Smart Point values so go to pinterest.com/ifyouhaveanegg to find out more and to grab my pins!
- Instagram find me at @ifyouhaveanegg
- WW Connect find me at @scrapnstamp or #ifyouhaveanegg
- Last but not least, my App! Yes I do charge for the app. I have invested over $1,500 in development and there are monthly fees not to mention the time to keep it all updated. But the $2.99 is ONE TIME. You get all the Egg benefits for on low price and never pay again. Available for Android and Apple. If you are on an iPad though you have to switch it to “iPhone only” for some bizarre reason. You only buy once on Apple for both devices. Use the three lines in the upper left corner to bring down the menu to find the chats on YouTube, New Recipes, 7 Day Meal Plans, Shopping Guides (Trader Joe’s, Aldi, Whole Foods, National Brands, Girl Scout Cookies, Halloween Candy, Costco)
- Additional Resources: whether you are doing WW Online, attending meetings, or just gleaning what you can from us you have resources! Use the recipes and meal ideas in your weekly from the meeting. Search hashtags like #weightwatchers on social media to get some great ideas. If you are using ETools you can scan, track, keep up with favorite foods and ideas. Or if you like pen and paper grab a paper track every week. My daughter Kc likes to journal and they are so much fun with pretty markers and *squeal* stickers! Resources from moi:
- I use index cards to keep a written record that I can touch, see, carry with me and then sort by Smart Points Value. If it’s a real I post it in a printable version on the blog: ifyouhaveanegg.com I can also sort these and know what my points are going to be for the day. Bu-bam…7 sets of cards = 7 days = you guessed it…home base for me
- If You Have an Egg Social Media for FREE and sharable food, meal and recipe ideas!
- Blog: ifyouhaveanegg.com and go to “click here for more great recipes” to see categories grouped by Smart Points
- Pinterest (my SP ideas grouped by points per board!): pinterest.com/ifyouhaveanegg
- Instagram: @ifyouhaveanegg
- Facebook Page(open to the public): https://www.facebook.com/ifyouhaveanegg/
- Facebook Closed Support Group (closed group, only viewable by members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/113471572340708/
- Facebook Closed Meatless Meals Group (closed group, only viewable by members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/487742901407108/
- My App: available for Apple and Android in your app store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG (if you are on an iPad you have to search by iPhone only even though you are on an iPad…no reason why). The app has Shopping Guides divided by store (Trader Joe’s, Aldi, Costco, etc) and then by Smart Points. Only have 3 Smart Points and you’re in the middle of the Cookie Butter aisle at Trader Joe’s? No problem, open up the App, touch Trader Joe’s and the scroll to 3 Smart Points…tada! App categories include:
- Shopping Guides with Smart Points (and most have complete nutritional information listed)
- Trader Joes
- Sams (coming soon!)
- Whole Foods
- National Brands (Kroger, Meier, Ingles, Dollar Tree, Target, etc)
- Halloween Candy
- Girl Scout Cookies
- Convenience Stores (coming soon!)
- Eating Out (work in progress)
- My Top Pantry Picks (Top 5, Top 25, Top 100!)
- Easy Meal Ideas with Smart Points
- New Recipes with Smart Points
- YouTube chats, recipes and ideas on the Go!
- Direct Link to the blog so you can check more recipes On The Go!
- Shopping Guides with Smart Points (and most have complete nutritional information listed)
****Don’t forget…if you want to see more helpful Live Chats and easy WW Recipe videos be sure to Like, Share, Subscribe and Comment!****
Thank you again, this is my happy relaxing time with you guys each week. To find more information, see the other chats or get my FREE recipes and meal ideas remember to visit me:
*On Facebook on the If You Have an Egg Page or in my group
*My blog: www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
*On my app: available in the Apple iTunes or Google Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*Pinterest: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*YouTube: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
See you next week J