Weight Watchers Live Facebook Chat: Let’s Make Weggos!
These are the transcriptions from tonight’s chat about Weggos with Smart Points listed. As always these are available on Facebook, YouTube and on my blog www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
- First things first, these are LIVE video chats when they are recorded so yes, I talk to people when they ask questions!
- Weggos are a little something I made up when I was having a lazy day moment and already had my waffle iron out on the counter…I love them and you can see that by how many there are recipes for on my blog ifyouhaveanegg.com and you can take them with you and use on the go by using my app found in the Apple iTunes Store or the Google Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
- During this Live video chat we made FIVE different Weggos in just under an hour. Wouldn’t this be a great way to make a different meal for each picky member of your family or for a group of kids (under adult supervision of course!) to make their own creations during a sleepover or party!
- My waffle iron is an expensive one from Aldi that I paid like $9.99 for…any kind should work!
- Joseph’s Pita Bread: serving = 1 Pita, 1 SP
- Joseph’s Pita: serving = 1 Pita, 1 SP
- Nature’s Own WhiteWheat Bread, serving = 1 slice of bread, 1 SP (3 SP for 2 slices)
- The first Weggo we made is a BLT Weggo Pita Pizza, 4 Smart Points. The recipe can be found at this link or on the If You Have an Egg App http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1802. Use the spinach or arugula to make a little “nest” to keep the egg more in the middle J
- It doesn’t matter what kind of eggs you use but I use either Eggland’s Best Cage Free Brown Eggs and Eggland’s Best Cage Free Egg Whites or if I’ve been to Trader Joe’s I use their cage free brown eggs and egg whites
- Don’t forget to add nutritional yeast if you want!
- Hot Ham & Cheese Weggo, 6 SP: use the Original Weggo recipe instructions found at http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1170 but use:
- 1 slice WhiteWheat or similar, 1 SP
- 1 oz ham, 1 SP (tonight I used the Fit & Active Deli Ham from our Aldi chat)
- 1 slice Velveeta Original, 1 SP
- ½ Tbsp Smart Balance Light Mayo or similar, 1 SP
- 1 egg, 2 SP
- 1/8 cup egg whites, 0 SP
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- French Toast Weggo, 4 SP: recipe can be found at this link on my blog http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1241
- Cinnamon Sugar Weggo, 5 SP: use the French Toast Weggo recipe but add 1 tsp Truvia Baking Blend plus ½ tsp ground cinnamon which adds 1 SP to the French Toast recipe http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1241
- Correction on the syrup! 1/8 cup is 0 SP and ¼ cup is 1 SP
- French Toast and Cinnamon & Sugar Weggos are also delicious with heated berries on top instead of sugar free syrup
- If you want to join our closed Facebook Group request to join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/113471572340708/
- You are the first to see…..drum roll please….The Huevos Rancheros Weggo! Recipe will be added tomorrow, check back soon!
Thank you again, this is my happy relaxing time with you guys each week. To find more, see the other chats or my recipes remember to visit me:
*On Facebook on the If You Have an Egg Page or in my group
*My blog: www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
*On my app: available in the Apple iTunes or Google Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*Pinterest: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*YouTube: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
See you next week J