I’m gonna keep this simple….I keep getting questions about my Weggos. We decided to do a Facebook Live Chat. I had adorable little Guacamole cups left from the Aldi Chat the week before. Bada bing bada boom, Huevos Rancheros. Weggos. Huevos Rancheros Weggo – 6 Smart Points Ingredients: 1 Joseph’s Pita, Joseph’s Pita Bread or… [read more]
I’m gonna keep this simple….I keep getting questions about my Weggos. We decided to do a Facebook Live Chat. I had adorable little Guacamole cups left from the Aldi Chat the week before. Bada bing bada boom, Huevos Rancheros. Weggos.
Huevos Rancheros Weggo – 6 Smart Points
- 1 Joseph’s Pita, Joseph’s Pita Bread or 1 slice lite bread (no more than 1SP per slice)
- 1 egg
- 1/8 Tbsp egg whites
- 1 Little Salad Bar 100 calorie Guacamole Mini (Aldi) or similar
- 1 Tbsp Bragg Nutritional Yeast
- Diced or sliced tomatoes
- Cilantro (optional)
- Sriracha to taste (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Trader Joe’s Fat Free Sour Cream (optional)
- Non stick spray
Start the waffle iron to heat according to instructions while you get everything else ready. Liberally spray both sides of the waffle iron and then the bottom of the pita or slice of bread. Place bread on the bottom griddle and lightly press the middle with a spoon to just barely indent. Spread the Guacamole carefully (griddle is HOT) onto the exposed side of the pita or bread. Then carefully crack egg in the center of the slice and add egg whites. Don’t worry if some runs down, it’s all going to cook. Add tomatoes. Sprinkle with the Bragg Nutritional Yeast and close the top. Let cook for approximately 5 minutes or until you can smell the yumminess. Gently lift the top a little to check and if the egg is set you are ready to go. Gently open completely (if it needs a little help letting go gently poke with a spatula) and unplug the waffle iron. Wiggle a spatula under the bread and try to lift out in one piece. I was actually surprised how well it all held together…even the parts that had oozed off the pita.
Add any optional ingredients like cilantro, salsa, fat Free Sour Cream and ole! Weggo!
Check out this creation from @weightwatcherinmemphis on Instagram…she is a Weggo Rockstar!
Weight Watchers Live Facebook Chat: Let’s Make Weggos!
These are the transcriptions from tonight’s chat about Weggos with Smart Points listed. As always these are available on Facebook, YouTube and on my blog www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
- First things first, these are LIVE video chats when they are recorded so yes, I talk to people when they ask questions!
- Weggos are a little something I made up when I was having a lazy day moment and already had my waffle iron out on the counter…I love them and you can see that by how many there are recipes for on my blog ifyouhaveanegg.com and you can take them with you and use on the go by using my app found in the Apple iTunes Store or the Google Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
- During this Live video chat we made FIVE different Weggos in just under an hour. Wouldn’t this be a great way to make a different meal for each picky member of your family or for a group of kids (under adult supervision of course!) to make their own creations during a sleepover or party!
- My waffle iron is an expensive one from Aldi that I paid like $9.99 for…any kind should work!
- Joseph’s Pita Bread: serving = 1 Pita, 1 SP
- Joseph’s Pita: serving = 1 Pita, 1 SP
- Nature’s Own WhiteWheat Bread, serving = 1 slice of bread, 1 SP (3 SP for 2 slices)
- The first Weggo we made is a BLT Weggo Pita Pizza, 4 Smart Points. The recipe can be found at this link or on the If You Have an Egg App http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1802. Use the spinach or arugula to make a little “nest” to keep the egg more in the middle J
- It doesn’t matter what kind of eggs you use but I use either Eggland’s Best Cage Free Brown Eggs and Eggland’s Best Cage Free Egg Whites or if I’ve been to Trader Joe’s I use their cage free brown eggs and egg whites
- Hot Ham & Cheese Weggo, 6 SP: use the Original Weggo recipe instructions found at http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1170 but use:
- 1 slice WhiteWheat or similar, 1 SP
- 1 oz ham, 1 SP (tonight I used the Fit & Active Deli Ham from our Aldi chat)
- 1 slice Velveeta Original, 1 SP
- ½ Tbsp Smart Balance Light Mayo or similar, 1 SP
- 1 egg, 2 SP
- 1/8 cup egg whites, 0 SP
- French Toast Weggo, 4 SP: recipe can be found at this link on my blog http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1241
- Cinnamon Sugar Weggo, 5 SP: use the French Toast Weggo recipe but add 1 tsp Truvia Baking Blend plus ½ tsp ground cinnamon which adds 1 SP to the French Toast recipe http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1241
- Correction on the syrup! 1/8 cup is 0 SP and ¼ cup is 1 SP
- French Toast and Cinnamon & Sugar Weggos are also delicious with heated berries on top instead of sugar free syrup
- If you want to join our closed Facebook Group request to join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/113471572340708/
- You are the first to see…..drum roll please….The Huevos Rancheros Weggo! Recipe will be added tomorrow, check back soon!
Thank you again, this is my happy relaxing time with you guys each week. To find more, see the other chats or my recipes remember to visit me:
*On Facebook on the If You Have an Egg Page or in my group
*My blog: www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
*On my app: available in the Apple iTunes or Google Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*Pinterest: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*YouTube: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
See you next week J
Weight Watchers Live Facebook Chat: Aldi Finds! Please join us each Sunday night at 8pm eastern for a live chat about your favorite Weight Watchers finds, foods and fun. Can’t wait to answer your questions LIVE!
These are the transcriptions from tonight’s chat about Aldi with Smart Points listed. As always these are available on Facebook, YouTube and on my blog www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
- Fun Facts: Aldi was started in Germany and is owned by the same company as Trader Joe’s. The polished concrete floors are most likely done by one of the crews my husband is in charge of!
- Important info before you go! Aldi is a no frills shopping experience. If you need a shopping cart (buggy) you will need a quarter to free it from the buggy chain. It’s a quarter, and I suggest you get one unless you are a fast bagger. Yes I said bagger…you will be bagging your own groceries. Take bags, they have them available for sale but take your own. Keeps prices down!
- Fit & Active is Aldi’s “lighter” or lower point product line. Doesn’t mean low points, just lower so always double check!
- Millville Greek Yogurt Protein Bars (most flavors): 1 bar, 6 SP
- Elevation Bars Peanut Butter Fudge Crisps: 1 bar, 4 SP
- Elevation Better for You Bar (most flavors): 1 bar, 6 SP
- Fit & Active Vitality Cereal Bar (most flavors): 1 bar, 4 SP
- PurAqua Sparkling Fruit Flavored drinks: 1 serving, 0 SP
- PurAqua Sparkling Frost Fruit Flavored beverages: 1 bottle, 0 SP
- Moro Blood Oranges, 0 SP – delicious!
- Coffee, 0 SP and these are my fave Kuerig pods!
- Gum, 0SP and the flavor lasts a long time
- Deutsche Kuche Sauerkraut, 0 SP – best kraut around. Great on pork so check out my Peter Brady Pork Chops & Applesauce recipe http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=1413&action=edit
- Fit & Active Flavored Water Enhancer, 0 SP
- Tajin, 0 SP (a Mexican seasoning see more here http://www.tajin.com/products) really good on fruit!
- Fit & Active Diced Tomatoes and Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis, 0 SP very good in soups, tomato sauces, use the one with green chilis in my Pineapple Recipe found on the blog at *****
- Sliced Mushrooms, 0 SP. Keep on hand, pop top makes it super easy to add to soups, frozen meals, etc
- I promise…the dog is fine. He is super clingy because he has a boo boo and isn’t allowed to scratch his head right now. He’s supposed to be snoodling with daddy 😛
- Canned 100% Pure Pumpkin, 0 SP and the best I have found! For humans I put in pancakes, waffles and my muffin recipes. For dogs I use it as a natural laxative…plus Fur Babies love it!
- Unsweetened Applesauce: ½ cup = 0 SP. I use this in my Mini Apple Stack Cake Recipe found here on the blog http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1308
- Carlini Non Stick Olive Oil Spray and Carlini Basil Flavored Olive Oil Spray, 0 SP
- Friendly Farms Delightfully Pure (real cream and milk) Salted Caramel: 1 Tbsp = 2 SP
- The Little Salad Bar 100 Calorie Guacamole Minis: 1 container = 3 SP. Use these with a flatbread and the black bean burger…yummm!
- Little Salad Bar Roasted Pinenut Hummus (and most other flavors): 2 Tbsp = 2 SP and they are ALL YUMMY
- Super find! 1 SP bacon. Appleton Farms Uncured Bacon: 1 slice = 1 SP hooooray!
- Fit & Active Light String Cheese: 1 piece = 1 SP
- Fit & Active Deli Sandwich Meat (turkey or ham): 2 oz = 2 SP
- Sea Queen Flake Style Imitation Crab Meat: ½ cup = 2 SP so good in seafood salad. We used it today on sliced ciabatta bread, spread on Trader Joe’s Jalapeno Artichoke Dip and the imitation crab on top, toasted them and yummm!
- Simply Nature Pumpkin & Flax Granola: 1/8 cup = 1 SP or ¼ cup = 3 SP great in yogurt or to add to lighter point cereal to spruce it up
- Fit & Active Salad Dressing Ranch: 2 Tbsp = 3 SP and it tastes like real ranch! F&A Light Balsamic Vinaigrette: 2 Tbsp = 2 SP. Great marinade for chicken
- Fusia Sweet & Sour Asian Sauce: 1 Tbsp = 1 SP and so yummy on egg rolls or as a shrimp dip
- Fit & Active Canned Chicken Noodle Soup: 1 cup = 3 SP or 2 cups (one can) = 5 SP
- Deutsche & Kuche Red Cabbage with Apples: 2 Tbsp = 1 SP delicious on its own but delicious on sausages or pork chops!
- Fit & Active Tuna Salad Kit: 1 kit = 4 SP it even has a wee tiny spoon!
- Fusia Egg Rolls (most flavors): 1 egg roll with sauce = 5 SP I will be trying them in the Air Fryer soon
- Fusia Chicken Won Ton Soup with Vegetables (frozen): 1 container = 6 SP and ermagersh good
- Fusia Udon Soup Bowl (not frozen): ½ container (yeah right) = 3 SP or full bowl = 7 SP
- Fit & Active Strawberry Crisps: 3 crisps = 7 SP (not a poptart but they can keep me out of poptarts if I need staying out…but these are on the upper edge of my SP budget)
- Fit & Active Spaghetti, 2 oz (dry) = 6 SP
- Fit & Active Flatbread, 1 flatbread = 2 SP great with the Black Bean Chipotle Burger and a 100 calorie Guacamole cup for a total of 9 SP!
- Mama Cozzi’s Turkey Pepperonis: 16 slices = 2 SP
- Black Bean Chipotle Burger: 1 burger = 4 SP see flatbread & guac idea above
- Clancy’s Baked Pretzel Thins: 1 oz = 3 SP sooooo good with the hummus. Or put them in a single layer on a parchment paper, top with mozzarella cheese stick and the turkey pepperoni…pop in the toaster oven for wee little pizzas!
- Special Selections Vanilla or Anise Pizzelle: 5 cookies = 6 SP (or 1 SP per cookie) and these are soooooo good in my Mini Apple Stack Cake Recipe http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1308 on my blog or as the sandwich part of an ice cream sandwich made with light whipped topping with espresso powder mixed in!
- Use the 4 pack of corn and Basil Flavored Olive Oil in the Air Fryer or oven to make my Candy Corn link is here http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1373
- 1 oz Baked Pretzel Thins (3 SP) + 2 light string cheese (2 SP) + 16 turkey pepperonis (2 SP) melted in toaster oven for wee tiny pepperoni pizzas for 7 SP
- 1 flatbread (2 SP) + 1 Black bean chipotle burger (4 SP) + 1 guac cup (3 SP) = 9 SP for a black bean burger
- 1 flatbread (2 SP) + 1 guacamole cup (3 SP) + 1 light string cheese (1 SP) +2 oz honey ham (or turkey) (2 SP) = 8 SP roll up
- 1 oz Baked Pretzel Thins (3 SP) + 2 Tbsp Hummus (2 SP) = 5 SP snack!
Remember to visit my other Chats on YouTube, Facebook or here! Thank you again I can’t wait to see you next Sunday
April 9, 2017 Facebook Live Chat: Let’s Talk about Costco!
On tonight’s chat we talked about Weight Watchers friendly finds at Costco. As always the video is transcribed in part here, on YouTube (search IFYOUHAVEANEGG), and on my blog at www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
This is no way shape or form everything I buy from Costco…did I mention that Costco is like Organic Nirvana? Please enjoy and share this partial list, but my full list is on the If You Have an Egg App (search IFYOUHAVEANEGG in your app store) and listed individually on Pinterest (search IFYOUHAVEANEGG)
- Mucci English Cucumbers – seedless and work great in the Spiralizer!
- Bananas, apples, lots of fresh produce!
- Big as your head blackberries! (sorry for the firetruck, part of the joys of living in a loft)
- Blueberries, wash them in the container with cold water and fruit wash. Drain and stick straight in the freezer still in the container. Then grab as you need them!
- Grapes – green, red and black…consistently the best grapes. Wash them in the container with the fruit wash. Eat what you can and freeze the rest. Really good with sugar free Jell-O frozen!
- To join our Weight Watchers If You Have an Egg Facebook Group go here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/113471572340708/
or the Meatless Meals version can be found at:
- Skinny Pop 100 Calorie Bags, 3 Smart Points per bag
- Boom Chick-A-Pop, 3 or 4 Smart Points per bag depending on flavor
- Kirkland Protein Bars, 5 Smart Points (Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Chocolate Brownie) – 21 g of protein
- Seeds of Change Quinoa & Brown Rice, 1 cup = 7 Smart Points. Absolutely delicious in the stuffed peppers (recipe coming soon), with the West End Chicken Skewers & Tzatziki, or with steamed veggies
- Kirkland Skipjack Tuna, ¼ cup = 0 but the entire can is only 1 Smart Point! Dr Oz says Skip Jack is better because it has less Mercury
- Whisps Parmesan Cheese Crisps, 15 whisps = 3 Smart Points. Great for a snack, but amazing in tomato soup!
- The Costco tomato soup is Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper
- The only crumbled bacon I eat….Kirkland Bacon Crumbles, 1 Tbsp = 1 Smart Point. Use them in eggs, salads, on Weggos http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1802 or in Egg Mugs (recipes are on my blog ifyouhaveanegg.com)
- My preferred marinara from Costco is Vittoria but my Costco is out L Paesana Tomato & Basil is a good backup, ½ cup = 1 Smart Point
- That Pickle Guy Muffatala IS THE BOMB! Definitely measure, drain before you add to anything. 1 Tbsp = 1 Smart Point
- Better Than Bouillon, 1 tsp = 0 Smart Points
- Famous Dave’s Signature Spicy Pickle Chips, 1 oz = 1 Smart Point….spicy!!
- Kodiak Cakes ginormous box (3 individual pouches), ½ cup = 5 Smart Points. Here is the recipe I mentioned that also includes the bacon crumbles http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1647
- Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame Spaghetti, 2 oz dry = 4 Smart Points plus they have 25 grams of protein for you vegetarians and vegans!
- Lotus Foods Rice Ramen, ½ block = 4 Smart Points. Add 1 tsp of the Better Than Bouillon and some heated up frozen veggies!
- Rustic Crust Old World Flatbread Pizza Kits, 1/5 crust no sauce = 3 SP. If you add the tomato sauce 1/5 crust = 5 SP. REALLY good with the Muffalata instead!
- Palmetto Cheese (Jalapeno or Plain), 2 Tbsp = 5 Smart Points. Use this in my Spicy Palmetto Deviled Eggs http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1566
- Hannah’s Organic Tzatziki Greek Yogurt Dip, 2 Tbsp = 2 Smart Points. Absolutely the best, hand down, no questions. Great on cucumbers, amazing on chicken, in the quinoa & brown rice
- Aidells Chicken Meatballs Teriyaki & Pineapple, 4 meatballs = 6 Smart Points. These are soooo good in the Air Fryer! 6-8 minutes on 360 degrees. Add to Ginger Pineapple Slaw (recipe coming soon) or top with my Pineapple Salsa http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1052
- Good Foods Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad, ½ cup (one container) = 5 Smart Points. A great way to keep from going overboard on prepared salads. Take a big bowl of salad greens, cucumbers, grapes, chopped apples and top with one for 5 Smart Points…very satisfying!
- Asian Cashew Chopped Salad, 1 cup = 7 Smart Points. Great fast meal add the West End Chicken Skewers!
- Sweet Kale Salad Mix, 1 cup = 6 Smart Points. Delicious even for non kale eaters!
- West End Chicken Skewers, 2 skewers = 3 Smart Points. Must have…these are always in my freezer. I always buy two and we eat one, put the other in the freezer for later. NEVER ever run out! Great addition to any of the salad mixes, with the Tzatziki or in the quinoa
- Brazi Bites Brazilian Cheese Bread, 3 bites = 4 Smart Points. Make as many or as few as you need! Directions say 400 degrees for 20 minutes, came out better at 18 minutes
- Meal idea: Spiralize ½ one Mucci English Cucumber, add some spring mix, add 2 Tbsp Hannah’s Tzatziki, add 1 Tbsp Muffalata, and one skewer West End Chicken Skewer for 4-5 Smart Points
- Recipe idea: Stuffed peppers…recipe coming soon!
Thank you again for your continued support and I can’t wait until next Sunday!
Zero Smart Points. And vegetarian. And vegan. And healthy. And delicious!
So he’s been home for two days now. Two. Whole. Days. And I’ve made Air Fryer Bacon Asparagus. Twice. When I asked what his favorite part was did he say the bacon? Nope. The crispy ends. Not the bacon? Really?
It was so simple really. Why didn’t I think of it. Crispy ends.
Air Fryer Asparagus: 0 Smart Points!
- One bunch fresh asparagus, trim any thick woody ends
- Olive oil non stick spray
- Bragg Nutritional Yeast
Wash and trim Asparagus. Spray stalks with non stick spray and then sprinkle with Bragg Nutritional Yeast. Lay in semi single layer in air fryer basket. Cook on 360’for 8 minutes. Cuh-ris-py!!
Tonight’s chat is about Protein and Snack bars on the new Smart Points Weight Watchers program. Get the best bang for your Smart Point buck! As always the transcript of everything we discuss will be up later here and on YouTube. If we lose connection don’t go away, I’ll be right back on my phone!
Transcripts from tonight’s chat:
*This video will be available here and on YouTube with the transcript…ALL of my videos are available on my blog at www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
*Quaker Chew Granola Bars are yummy but 4 SP / 1 gram of Protein…boooooo
*Kind Bars: most are 5 SP / 3 grams of protein, all natural sweeteners – available at Target, Walmart, most major grocery chains
*Fiber One Protein Bars: most are 5 SP / 6 grams of protein, sugar & corn syrup – available at Target, Walmart, most major grocery chains
*Zone Perfect: 8 SP / 14 grams of protein, sugar & corn syrup – available at Target, Walmart, most major grocery chains
*Kirkland Protein Bars: 5 SP / 21 grams of protein, Erithrytol & Stevia – ONLY AVAILABLE AT COSTCO
*Mighty Bars (beef): 2 SP / 8 grams of protein, cane sugar – Sprouts, Fresh Market, Whole Foods, large Krogers
*Think Thin: most are 6 SP / 20 grams of protein, Maltitol – Kroger, Walmart, Publix, most major stores
*NuGo Slim: most are 5 SP / 15 or 16 grams of protein, cane sugar – Whole Foods, Publix and online at https://www.nugonutrition.com/products/slim/ follow them on Facebook for a coupon!
*I haven’t had the Chocolate Leather yet but it is available on Amazon.com and 2SP like a Tootsie Roll
*Quest Bars: most are 4 to 5 SP / 21 grams of protein, Erithrytol & Stevia – GNC, Target, Walmart, Kroger, Publix, most major chains and online at www.questnutrition.com
*Reminder…the blog is available at www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
*Last one…delicious but way too many points! Lenny & Larry’s The Complete Cookie: 2 servings 14 SP / 16 grams of protein, natural sweetners. Delicious but wow alot of points
I eat the Quest Bars & Kirkland Bars as breakfast on the go with fruit (banana, clementine, etc) and I always have one in my purse and backback. 5 seconds in the microwave makes them chewy like a cookie. Cut one in 6 to 8 pieces, pat them down a little and bake for 2 minutes on 325, flatten with a spatula and they are cookies! Let them cool completely and add Halo Top in the middle to make an ice cream sandwich cookie and refreeeze. Uh-mazing! Check out my Lemon Lemon recipe at http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=461
NuGo Slim is my new go to dessert protein bar…yummy alone and awesome added to yogurt and fruit! This morning I had 1/2 the Brownie Crunch NuGo with my greek yogurt and strawberries for only 5 Smart Points…oh my gosh it was dessert for a snack!
- First I don’t know what happened to the connection…Facebook Live was just suddenly gone so we lost about 7 minutes from the beginning. Sorry!
- The tea detox that Kc and I did is called Teami Blends 30 Day Detox from www.teamiblends.com and if you are going to try it use the discount code IFYOUHAVEANEGG at checkout for 10% off
- I lost 4 pounds of water weight and Kc lost an inch off her waist. My FitBit is loose now and my socks are not leaving dents in my legs…how much water was I holding??
- There are many versions available at Teami Blends (online), Teavana (in the mall) for example. We chose Teami Blends http://www.teamiblends.com/Teami_Detox_30_Days_Pack because they are all natural and let’s face it…cute tumblers! (use the discount code IFYOUHAVEANEGG at checkout for 10% off)
- While on any tea detox try to limit your sodium, fatty foods…up your water intake, fresh fruits and veggies, and lean protein because you are going to “get back” any toxins you put in if you know what I mean
- Drink Skinny Tea every morning for 30 days and Colon Tea every other evening. Kc is on round 2, I still drink Skinny Tea every morning and the Colon Tea once a week because I like the unbloated me!
- Teami Skinny = loose leaf, make in the tumbler or with an infuser. My Teami Tumbler is 400ml, it also comes in a 600ml size. One teaspoon per tumbler (either size).
TEAMI SKINNY BENEFITS:
Help Reduce Bloating
- Teami Colon Cleanse = bag, make in the tumbler or straight in a mug. LISTEN TO ME…I’m not trying to scare you but the first day this is going to clean out alot of sludge. Alot. Like don’t plan a long car ride or meeting that first morning. My advice, drink a full mug of water, then the Colon Tea steeped for only 90 seconds in 8 ounces of hot water, then drink another bull mug of water. Drink this at least 12 hours before you need to leave the next morning. It is less “dramatic” after a few day and important that you do this every other night and the Skinny every morning BEFORE you eat.
TEAMI COLON BENEFITS:
Gets Rid of Toxins from the Body
Improves Skin Complexion
Aids Weight Loss
Detoxify your Body from the Inside-Out
- Other Teami Teas we love:
Teami Focus Benefits:
Increase Mental Clarity
Enhance Productivity Levels
Promotes Clear Concentration
Raise Energy Levels Naturally
Suppress Cravings Naturally
No headaches, jitters or crashes!
All-Natural Ingredients – No Chemicals!
No one likes drinking coffee for their morning boost and then feeling sluggish in the afternoon! Wouldn’t it be nice to increase mental clarity and focus without headaches, jitters or energy crash?
- TEAMI PROFIT
The All-Natural components of Teami Profit may help:
Strengthen the immune system (reduces chances of getting sick)
Fights against cancerous cells
Detoxify and rejuvenate the internal organs (contains Anti-aging properties)
Improve blood circulation (reducing high blood pressure)
Promotes soft and even skin complexion (increases red blood cells)
Reduces food cravings
- TEAMI ALIVE
Benefits may include:
Eliminating Chronic Exhaustion
Heightened Focus & Concentration
Increasing Energy Levels
Relieving Muscle Pain & Inflammation
Purifying the Colon
Increasing Blood Circulation which Improves Skin Complexion
Detoxing of the Kidney & Liver
Relieving Discomfort from Stomach Cramps
- Bragg Nutritional Yeast tastes like Parmesan and Panko had a baby!
- Nana turned me onto Nutritional Yeast because her new vegan diet needed an extra boost of protein and B Vitamins…so it’s not only yummy, it’s good for you!
- Serving = 1 Tbsp for 0 Smart Points!
- BRAGG PREMIUM NUTRITIONAL YEAST SEASONING BENEFITS
• Great Taste
• Kosher Certified
• Vitamin B including natural Vitamin B12 (from Cobalamin) 70 – 160% of most B Vitamins PLUS 3 grams of Protein!
- What do I put BNY on? Here are just a few items:
-In an egg mug http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=622
-Add to my Secret Recipe Scrambled Eggs http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=905
-Add to Quaker Cheese Grits (Quaker Cheese Grits, 4-6 oz boiling water, BNY, 1 Tbsp Kirkland Bacon Crumbles = 4 Smart Points
-In instant potatoes oh my gosh! (1/4 cup Idahoan Baby Reds instant potatoes, 4-6 oz boiling water, BNY, 1 Tbsp Fat Free Trader Joes Sour Cream = 4 Smart Points)
-Bacon Wrapped Asparagus recipe is on the blog http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=1529 only 1 Smart Point! The Air Fryer version is 380 degrees for 8 minutes in a Power Air Fryer XL
- If you ever find Gripsticks and want to send me a gift I will take all you send hahaha
- Last but not least Angie was bugging the poo out of me about the story of the egg…you can read it here on the blog! http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?page_id=9
All my friends were in the Air Fryer Club. I wanted to be in the club. Why shouldn’t I be? It’s a fun club. And it’s not illegal, immoral OR fattening…seriously!
All of the transcripts for tonight’s Facebook Live! Weight Watchers Air Fryer Chat will be up by tomorrow night but for now, if you missed it you can watch it again here. Stay tuned, there are several new recipes with this one!
If you missed the Live! version of our Air Fryer Chat you can always catch it here. Transcripts will be up here, on YouTube and on www.ifyouhaveanegg.com as soon as possible…not tonight though, I’m still suffering through that very traumatic loss of an hour’s sleep last night hahaha!
- I have a Power Air Fryer XL 5.3 quart. My husband ordered it online but you can also purchase them at Bed Bath & Beyond (take a coupon!)
- Check out your idea book that comes with your fryer for some beginner tips. You will adjust as you practice…and play!
- Mine has a copper basket that is super easy to clean and has a divider in case you want to cook two things at the same time. When I hand wash I use two drops of blue Dawn dish detergent in a cool whip container with warm water
- DON’T TOUCH THE RED BUTTON until you are ready to separate the basket from the holder
- I will be referring to my Air Fryer as AF from now on in this transcript!
- Air Fried Corn (4SP for a medium ear):
- Corn on the cob
- Seasoning of choice
- spray one corn on the cob with non stick spray, sprinkle with your favorite seasoning (I used my Dean Jacobs and some Bragg Nutritional Yeast), put in AF basket 8 minutes on 360 degrees. Turn halfway through
- Again….like every week…The Bragg Nutritional Yeast is 1 Tbsp = 0 SP and sooo yummy. It tastes like parmesan and Panko had a baby! #pankoandparmesanhadababy
- Dean Jacobs Bread Dipping Seasoning is a dry blend for 0 SP. I buy it in Gatlinburg, TN at a sauce store (All Sauced Up) but you can also order it online
- Yes you can open the basket on the Power Air Fryer XL while it is cooking to check your food, shake, turn, and then it will start right back where you left it
- Bragg Liquid Aminos is a substitute for soy sauce and has an unusual smoky flavor that I can’t explain…but it’s better for you than soy sauce
- Air Fryer Fiesta Potatoes (2SP for 1/4 cup):
- 1 cup new potatoes
- 1 tsp Hidden Valley Ranch Fiesta powder
- Non stick spray
- slice potatoes into three or four slices per potato. Lightly spray with non stick spray and sprinkle evenly with the powder. Put in AF basket on 180 for 10 minutes. Shake and flip. AF on 180 for 15 more minutes. These will be more like roasted potatoes, not french fries.
- Off Topic! we will talk about Pizzelle cookies made into Cannoli…we will definitely make those one day on here!
- Tip: I shake AND flip my fries half way through
- Shish-Ka-Bobs (2SP per skewer if it has two little meat cubes)
- Approximately 1 pound raw New York Strip Tip cut into 1″ cubes
- Zucchini & Yellow Squash cut into 1″ cubes
- Baby Portabella Mushrooms
- Idea: add pineapple!
- Non stick spray
- 1 Tbsp Zi Olive Smoky Balsamic Vinegar (Zi Olive Knox has it in large and small bottles or you can order online at www.zioliveknox.com or http://www.zioliveknox.com/index.php/balsamics/product/108-smoked?search=smoked
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp Trader Joe’s Coffee & Garlic BBQ Rub
- Dump all the cubed items in a gallon zipper plastic bag, mix the liquid ingredients and the rub in a little bowl and then pour in, and mix together in bag. Layer in the little wooden skewers with 2 meat chunks per skewer and set in basket. AF on 380 for 8 minutes for well done or 7 minutes for medium well.
- Tip: I did NOT have to soak my little wooden skewers like you would on a grill
- Tip: cut bacon in half, lay in basket in a single layer. AF 8 on 400 for 8 minutes
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (1SP per asparagus bunch)
- Applegate Uncured Sunday Bacon
- Bragg Nutritional Yeast
- take 3 spears and wrap with one piece bacon, sprinkle with Bragg Nutritional Yeast, place in basket. AF on 400 for 8 minutes
- Fish Tacos and Pineapple Ginger Slaw recipe will be on here as another post after I finish the recipe…BUT the fish fillets are Trader Joe’s Beer Batter Dipped Halibut, 2 SP per fillet or 7 SP for three. AF 360 for 6 minutes, flip half way thru but not critical. Tortilla is 1SP. Recipe is coming soon!
- Idea from Carol! She cuts up a Joseph Lavash, sprays with non stick spray, little salt & paprika, AF 6 minutes and eat like chips with salsa. A whole plate is 2SP!
Next week is a review of our 30 day Detox with Teami Blends and Bragg Nutritional Yeast . If you start the detox before we talk next week be sure and use your discount code IFYOUHAVEANEGG for 10% off www.teamiblends.com . See you next week!
For easy access on the go this information is now on the If You Have An Egg App! All of my lists are available on the If You Have an Egg App to take with you for simple shopping! Download the app in either the Google Play Store or the Apple Store on your mobile phone and tablet. Search ifyouhaveanegg or visit:
Link to the Apple store is: https://appsto.re/us/NXKadb.i
Link to the Google play store is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details…
Last night we chatted about easy WW lunches! If you are like me lunch is the hardest meal to get in yet it sets the tone for the rest or my day. Eat a good lunch…any lunch…and keep yourself from playing refrigerator roulette and pantry ping pong later.
All meal ideas with Smart Points will be listed in the comments soon, available on the If You Have an Egg App and on my Pinterest boards. This video along with comments will be available here and also on my YouTube channel. Please feel free to use and share!
In case you missed it or were too busy watching to catch everything here is a written recap:
~We will talk about the Air Fryer next week! The steak was awesome, the air fried corn? Amazing
~Small containers were Sistema brand from Home Goods, Costco and sometimes you can find them at overstock stores. Don’t have to be that brand, just makes life easier
~Flatout Light Spinach, 1 wrap = 2 SP
~Joseph’s Lavash (not shown), 1/2 wrap = 1 SP
~Eggland’s Best Hardboiled Eggs, 1 egg = 2SP
~Diced Ham (most brands), 2 oz = 1SP
~Jif To Go (regular or natural), 1/2 container = 4 SP
~Fusia (Aldi) Udon Soup, 1 container = 7 SP
~Bumblebee Flavored Tuna Packs (Lemon Pepper, Sweet Thai Chili, Jalapeno, Sun Dried Tomato & Basil), 1 pouch = 1 to 3 SP
~Turkey Pepperoni (most brands), 12-16 slices = 2 SP
~Joseph’s Mini Pita Snacks, 6 pitas = 2 SP
~Stone Fire Mini Na’an, 1 mini na’an = 5 SP
~Old Wisconsin Turkey Snack Bites, 6 pieces = 2 SP
~Olives To Go Kalamata, 1 container = 5 SP
~Fluff, 1 Tbsp = 1 SP
~Ritz Crackers, 8 crackers = 4 SP
~Lunch 1: Ham & Cheese = 5 SP
*1 light string cheese (most brands)
*1 oz light ham
*cucumbers and tomatoes
~Lunch 2: Cheese & Crackers = 7 SP
*8 Ritz Crackers
*2 slices Velveeta Original
~Lunch 3: Mini Pitz Pizzas = 5 SP
*6 Josephs Mini Pita
*3 grape tomatoes
*1 Bel Giosio Snacking Cheese (or 1 oz mozzarella)
*12 turkey pepperonis
~Lunch 4: Grilled Cheese = 6 SP
*2 slices White Wheat Bread
*2 slices Velveeta Original
*fruit cup in water
~Lunch 5: Parfait = 4 SP
*1 Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
*2 Tbsp most brands granola
*lots o’ fruit
~Lunch 6: Chef Salad = 7 SP
*2 oz diced ham
*2 Tbsp fat free dressing
*applesauce fruit cup
~Lunch 7: Wendys Chili = 7 SP
*small Wendys Chili
*light sour cream
*2 saltine crackers
~Lunch 8: Run to the Border = 5SP
*Doritos Locos Taco (or Cool Ranch or Feisty)
*Apple or banana
~Lunch 9: Chick Fil A = 2 SP
*8 Grilled Nuggets
*splurge and add a diet lemonade for 1 more SP!
~Lunch 10: Fluffer Nutter = 9 SP
*2 slices White Wheat bread
*2 Tbsp Fluff
*1/2 Jif To Go
Teami 30 Day Detox wind down review next week…but if you order don’t forget your discount using code IFYOUHAVEANEGG at www.teamiblends.com #thankyouteami
And you can find all of these and more of me at:
~Instagram = @ifyouhaveanegg
~Pinterest = @ifyouhaveanegg
~Facebook Page = https://www.facebook.com/ifyouhaveanegg/
~YouTube = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHxsmwYwUkQQvW8w6QswxiQ or search @ifyouhaveanegg
~My App available in the iTunes store or your Android Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
~Weight Watchers Connect: search @ifyouhaveanegg or #ifyouhaveanegg or my user name is @scrapnstamp (don’t ask)
~and of course the blog! www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
This was so good it was worth popping in before church to share.
Some of the ladies in my Facebook group accidentally started an Air Fryer club. And I wanted in. Bad.
During the one snow we had in East TN this winter hubby and I were trapped in the loft for a few hours before he took me to work.
The most glorious thing that could happen during a mild winter event was the Air Fryer XL infomercial. He wasn’t interested. Until they started pulling things out with ooey gooey cheese. And then a steak. And then he wanted to know more.
Guess what I got for Valentine’s Day?
Set to 360 degrees and 9 minutes.
Flip after 5 minutes and add any seasonings. Return to Fryer and continue cooking for remaining time.
Air Fryer XL steak and eggs time…
Holy frijoles it’s perfect. This is sooooo not a diet!
- 3 oz New York Strip, 5 SP
- 1 perfectly fried egg with 1/8 cup egg whites and a sprinkle Bragg Nutritional Yeast, 2 SP
- Strawberries, 0 SP
- Total = 7 Smart Points
#airfryer #wwfood #wwwithkelly #ifyouhaveanegg #wwmoms #wwlife #steakandeggs #wwmoms #wwmeals #weightwatchers #notadiet