Weight Watchers Live Facebook Chat: 7 Day Meal Planning! Luckily my husband chose Bacon Wrapped Asparagus for dinner last night…because that made me open the sink cabinet doors to get out the Blue Dawn to wash my Air Fryer AGAIN. Much to my surprise (and chagrin) the cabinet was full of water, the hose for the faucet was spewing and maintenance for our building had just left for the weekend. Now I could have pitched a fit but really, in the grand scheme of things this was just irritating but not an emergency. Then I found out my favorite Son In Law has been given a prescription for what is now a minor issue, but could come become a major one…go on Weight Watchers with Kelly! Ok not really #wwwithkelly but he can accomplish just what the doctor ordered if he does. So Broken Faucet + Doctor’s Orders = WW 7 Day Meal Planning. Hope this gets Allan on the road to recovery and that some of you go along for the ride!
Thanks for watching and please remember to Like, Share, Comment and especially Subscribe so I can do more helpful Weight Watchers videos!These are the transcriptions from tonight’s chat about my WW Smart Points Surprises! with Smart Points listed if applicable. As always these are available on Facebook, YouTube and on my blog www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
- First things first, these are LIVE video chats when they are recorded so yes, I talk to people when they ask questions!
- Please remember to Like, Comment, Share and Subscribe on Facebook and YouTube so I can keep making more of these Chats and easy recipe videos!
- Remember, my other chats are available on ifyouhaveanegg.com or on YouTube search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
- Thank you for all your ideas for future chats!!!
- Before you start your 7 Day Meal Plan I want you to stop and record a couple of things:
- Starting weight
- Measurements (guys especially that belly, girls if you’re like me get those hips in). If you’re going to go to all this trouble to make a life change find some creative ways to track your success other than just your weight
- Have someone take a front on and a sideways pic of you in a place you can easily return to for more pics later
- The blogs and recipes I mentioned are:
- Index Cards: we chatted about these two weeks ago so be sure and visit that chat here. You are going to need some for the 7 Day Meal Planning and Casey and I are putting together a swap! Details will be coming soon but you would send in 15 cards (one meal idea) and get back 25 cards (25 meal ideas)…who’s in?
- Our closed Facebook Group is another great place to get ideas for your cards. Visit If You Have An Egg and remember to answer all the questions so I know you are a real person! These ladies have great ideas, use them! This week they were discussing using an Orange Crush Powdered Drink Stick & Muscle Milk…check out the discussion on If You Have An Egg
- If you’re helping someone set this up or setting it up for yourself be sure and use my interrogating process to find some things out. While we’re talking though…Who is YOUR favorite Disney Princess? Any guesses who mine is? Really…I want to know if you can guess! I used my interrogation of Allan and Casey to develop a spreadsheet specific to him. Do this for yourself…you’re going to be shocked and maybe remember a few things you had forgotten about! Allan’s list also includes Protein, Fat and Fiber because his “prescription” includes high protein, low fat, high fiber choices. I divided the list up into three categories so I knew whether to include it, push them to try it or just avoid it. Yours doesn’t have to be a spreadsheet but start somewhere! I listed Allan’s as “Allan Loves”, “Willing To Try”, “Bleck, No Way”. This works well on your family too to make sure you are making things they will eat and not complain…too much
- Then take some of those items from your new list and make some of the Index Cards or whatever method of keeping up with this you have come up with. I’m a firm believer in the cards though…if you can see them you will use them. Please take time to make these for yourself, you are so worth this! Remember my color coding system if you are going to do the Recipe Card Swap!
- 0 – 3 Smart Points = YELLOW
- 4 – 7 Smart Points = ORANGE
- 8 – 11 Smart Points = BLUE
- 12+ Smart Points = PINK
Insert picture from index card chat here
- All of the Index Card WW Meal Ideas I mentioned tonight are on my Pinterest Boards pinterest.com/ifyouhaveanegg and they are listed by Smart Points Values. And in case you were curious about Bush’s Beans they are located just outside of Sevierville, TN and sooooo yummy!
- Please try some things that are new! My mom (Vegan Nana) used to always tell us “you don’t have to eat it if you don’t like it, but you have to try one bite”. That has been my motto for 45+ years and I think you should try it too. (by the way, I did try the cottage cheese again the other day….bleck no, it’s still disgusting but I tried it!)
- Even though I am doing the Index Cards for Allan, I am putting it on a spreadsheet for Casey too to make it easier. Remember, if you’re going to do this you have to be able to DO IT!
- Sorry for the trouble…no idea what happened it suddenly just said that I had lost signal. Yay for LIVE chats with bloopers J
- Go ahead and make yourself some eating out index cards…friends, family and co-workers are going to want to go. Be prepared! If you didn’t catch the Eating Out Chat you can always watch that here and make your cards!
- After you’ve got a little collection of WW Index Cards stop and make a grocery list before you get overwhelmed. For Allan’s first few meals I put together on Casey’s grocery list:
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Baked Beans
- Flatout Light Italian Wraps
- Broccoli Slaw
- Bolthouse Bluecheese Dressing
- Chesters Cheesepuffs
- Quest Bars
- Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
- Turkey Pepperonis
- BabyBel Light
- Crumbled Bacon (Kirkland is the BEST!)
- Quaker Instant Cheese Grits
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Thomas Bagel Thins
- Smart Balance Chunky PB
- Velveeta Cheese Slices
- Thank you for all the THUMBS UPS for Allan and Casey as they start this new healthy living adventure! In case you missed it Allan has a minor medical issue that can be totally resolved with some minor weight loss, diet changes and a little exercise. As you know Casey is my daughter and is currently the lodging for our first grandbaby so we want her to eat healthy too. Give yourself a thumbs up too for all your encouragement of this cute couple <3
- Last but not least raise your right hand and repeat the If You Have an Egg Vow after me (Allan really did have his right hand up, the mirrored video setting just made it look like his left hahaha):
- I am doing WW with Kelly
- Weight Watchers is a REAL PLAN
- With REAL FOOD
- For REAL PEOPLE
- And I promise I will try and enjoy myself because I am worth it!
- Additional Resources: whether you are doing WW Online, attending meetings, or just gleaning what you can from us you have resources! Use the recipes and meal ideas in your weekly from the meeting. Search hashtags like #weightwatchers on social media to get some great ideas. If you are using ETools you can scan, track, keep up with favorite foods and ideas. Or if you like pen and paper grab a paper track every week. My daughter Kc likes to journal and they are so much fun with pretty markers and *squeal* stickers! Resources from moi:
- I use index cards to keep a written record that I can touch, see, carry with me and then sort by Smart Points Value. If it’s a real I post it in a printable version on the blog: ifyouhaveanegg.com I can also sort these and know what my points are going to be for the day. Bu-bam…7 sets of cards = 7 days = you guessed it…home base for me
- If You Have an Egg Social Media for FREE and sharable food, meal and recipe ideas!
- Blog: ifyouhaveanegg.com and go to “click here for more great recipes” to see categories grouped by Smart Points
- Pinterest (my SP ideas grouped by points per board!): pinterest.com/ifyouhaveanegg
- Instagram: @ifyouhaveanegg
- Facebook Page(open to the public): https://www.facebook.com/ifyouhaveanegg/
- Facebook Closed Support Group (closed group, only viewable by members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/113471572340708/
- Facebook Closed Meatless Meals Group (closed group, only viewable by members): https://www.facebook.com/groups/487742901407108/
- My App: available for Apple and Android in your app store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG (if you are on an iPad you have to search by iPhone only even though you are on an iPad…no reason why). The app has Shopping Guides divided by store (Trader Joe’s, Aldi, Costco, etc) and then by Smart Points. Only have 3 Smart Points and you’re in the middle of the Cookie Butter aisle at Trader Joe’s? No problem, open up the App, touch Trader Joe’s and the scroll to 3 Smart Points…tada! App categories include:
- Shopping Guides with Smart Points (and most have complete nutritional information listed)
- Trader Joes
- Sams (coming soon!)
- Whole Foods
- National Brands (Kroger, Meier, Ingles, Dollar Tree, Target, etc)
- Halloween Candy
- Girl Scout Cookies
- Convenience Stores (coming soon!)
- Eating Out (work in progress)
- My Top Pantry Picks (Top 5, Top 25, Top 100!)
- Easy Meal Ideas with Smart Points
- New Recipes with Smart Points
- YouTube chats, recipes and ideas on the Go!
- Direct Link to the blog so you can check more recipes On The Go!
- Shopping Guides with Smart Points (and most have complete nutritional information listed)
****Don’t forget…if you want to see more helpful Live Chats and easy WW Recipe videos be sure to Like, Share, Subscribe and Comment!****
Thank you again, this is my happy relaxing time with you guys each week. To find more information, see the other chats or get my FREE recipes and meal ideas remember to visit me:
*On Facebook on the If You Have an Egg Page or in my group
*My blog: www.ifyouhaveanegg.com
*On my app: available in the Apple iTunes or Google Play Store search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*Pinterest: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
*YouTube: search IFYOUHAVEANEGG
See you next week J