I’m not really trapped in a Weggo Factory….it’s WW Index Card Swap Time! Follow along and follow these instructions:
1) Watch the video!
2) respond to the video to let me know you are participating
3) you will need 3 x 5 index cards (on sale now for back to school shopping!) and 4 highlighters (Yellow, Orange, Blue and Pink)
4) This is not paid by, endorsed by or underwritten by Weight Watchers or Weight Watchers International. Please be respectful of their logo and data you get from your app or e-Tools. We will be using their Smart Points information to help other WW’ers so please check, check and double check so that you are properly recording the information. If you attend meetings please feel free to share and have them participate…as WW always says “We are Better Together!”
5) You do not need to use colored pens but I do need you to color code the right end so we are all matching:
*0-3 SP is Yellow
*4-7 SP is Orange
*8-11 SP is Blue
*12+ SP is Pink
6) You don’t have to decorate…but if you like to please make this fun with stickers, etc. Hit the deal section of Target, Dollar Tree and other stores. This does not have to cost alot of money
7) Choose ONE easy meal idea for each swap you participate in. And guess what? It wasn’t backwards wooo hooo! And make 15 of the same card. If you want to participate in more than one swap please send each set of 15 individually. REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS!
8) Add some get to know me info to the back:
*name and city/state
*some fun info or your social media tags if you want us to follow you
9) Send your 15 completed cards and $5 to me at:
PO Box 10653
Knoxville, TN 37919
(remember to include your return address!)
10) you will get back in return!
*25 unique meal idea cards (hopefully from all over the country!)
*first 100 will also get a fridge magnet
*in a padded envelope
11) if you are outside the US or Canada please e-mail me at email@example.com FIRST to see how much you need to send for additional postage
12) Have fun and let me know if you have questions!
(need to know how to make the cards? Watch our Facebook Live Chat at: http://www.ifyouhaveanegg.com/?p=2194)